Saturday, November 14, 2015

Celebrations and Service

Last night, I had the privilege of seeing my friends Russell and Brooke get married.  It was an absolutely beautiful sunset wedding.  It was a fun time celebrating God's goodness in bringing these two together.

While they are on their honeymoon, I'm filling in for administrative things at The Fellowship at Scofield Farms, including our collection and packing party for Operation Christmas Child, as well as decorating the church for Christmas. I admit the last one is more enjoyable for me because I love decorating for Christmas.

I know that the administrative things will require some rearranging of my schedule.  I'm just praying that it doesn't drive me too crazy.  We'll see.  However, even if it does drive me crazy, I know that it's service to the church and God will take is as an offering since He knows my heart.

So congratulations to Mr & Mrs Daniel!  And bring on the holidays!


No comments: