Sunday, March 15, 2015

Temporary Insanity & Brackets

Yep, it's that time of year... the NCAA Basketball Tournament.  I admit I can turn into a raving lunatic - well more than some, but not as bad as others.  This year should be a mild year since my Wildcats aren't going to the dance - men or women.  There are plenty of Big 12 Conference teams to cheer for (with the possible exception of OU), not to mention Wichita State.  Yes, I admit it, I like the Shockers - as long as they aren't playing the Wildcats or the Longhorns.

I was posting comments with my friend Rick during the Selection Show talking about how interesting it's could be if KU plays Wichita State.  I don't know who I'd cheer for in that case; because even though I may get flogged and/or disowned for saying this, I actually like Jayhawk Basketball -  and I'll probably never hear the end of it from my KU friends (yes that means you Rob Hett). However, as I've already mentioned, I also like the Shockers.

For now I'll just leave it at "Let the Madness Begin!"

No comments: