Saturday, March 28, 2015

Endings... or maybe not

No, I'm not ending the blog... you can't shut me up that easily.  However, things ending does seem to be a theme right now.  One of my co-workers had his last day in our office on Thursday.  Kelly will be missed.  Now we'll have to talk smack over e-mail.  He went to West Virginia, so now there's the in conference rivalry.  I can't find the picture of his cubicle after K-State be WV last fall.  It included purple streamers and I had fun decorating. [insert evil laugh].

I'm also sitting here watching the end of the Kentucky-Notre Dame game in the College Basketball Tournament.  Quite honestly, all of my teams are out, and my brackets are totally busted, so I'm done cheering for specific teams.  Although I will be interested to see what happens tomorrow when Duke and Gonzaga play.  

Since we're talking endings... Kentucky ended that game in a really fun way.  It was a nail-biter, and an exciting ending!  I'd rather have endings like that than a blowout - unless of course it's a K-State blowout win.  And that will never end.

Time to shift topics within the bigger topic.  This coming Tuesday is also the last session for our Women's Bible Study in Beth Moore's study of Revelation.  I must say it's been a wild ride, and I'm kind of sad we're coming to the end of it.  But I'm looking forward to seeing what God will do next with the Women's Bible Study at The Fellowship at Scofield Farms.  

And while we're talking about church, and faith, tomorrow is Palm Sunday, and we celebrate the beginning of the last week of Christ's life here on earth - also known as Holy Week.  It is reassuring to me to know that Christ's life is not over, that He defeated death, and still lives.

Palm Sunday last year was the first time I attended church at The Fellowship.  It's been an interesting and sometimes challenging year.  I am thankful God lead me to this church; and don't really see an ending here any time soon. 

The last ending, is ending this post.  Tune in for the next post...  

No comments: